mallards, mute swan, coot, tufted duck, wigeon, pochard, teal, pintail, little egrets, canada geese and brent geese, oyster catcher, blackheaded gull, herring gull, lesser blackbacked gull, robin and a few New Forest Ponies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MANX SHEARWATER AT FARMOOR
A manx shearwater found its way to Farmoor Reservor today and was reported late morning, so as I was looking for somewhere to go, I headed...
-
With a morning set aside for some birding while I was staying in Kent, I decided to focus on seeing species that I don't normally see ...
-
I read a blog recently which suggested that the hawfinches at Parkend were really not worth visiting, as the area is so busy with dog walk...
-
The rspb reserve at Bempton Cliffs on the Yorkshire coast is a place I've wanted to visit for long time due to the vast numbers of sea ...
No comments:
Post a Comment